Our residents arrive with just the clothes they are wearing and we have to completely replace all their personal belongings. We have had several new residents to our shelters and we have been giving youth clothing and shoes to restock their wardrobes. This is where you can help! So we are looking for individuals who want to help us restock our clothing closet and personal supplies closet.
- We are in dire need of new teen clothing- We need Shoes for teen girls and boys— Lookin for running shoes, cross fit, and high tops or basket ball sneakers.
- We are needing Hoodies in Adult Small to Adult 2XL. All color and brands- Kids love Champion, Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, North Face, Solid Color, or Fashion Hoodies.
- We really need some Athletic Wear for teen girls and boys in all sizes small to adult 2XL. Joggers, basket ball shorts, sweat pants, muscle shirts, dry fit shirts and clothes, and athletic shirts.
- We are needing personal grooming items for teenagers- body wash, deodorant, body spray, electric razor sets, shaving kits, hair care ( brushes/combs/picks, detangler, headlice treatment, gel, hair spray, mouse, ethnic hair products), make-up (all skin tones) and nail polish sets, hair accessories, acne face treatment, lip balm or Chapstick, and female hygiene products (all styles).
- We also need items for youth with sensitive skin- bath wash, lotion, and hair care for youth with skin allergies. (Cataphile, Dove Sensitive, Aveeno).
We are always adding items to our needs list so if you want more information on how you can help our children and teens contact the office at 940-322-3141!