Sharing the Love on Valentine’s Day
In February we want to express our sincere THANKS to our donors that helped make Valentine’s Day a sweet success! We couldn’t do it without our awesome community that always comes to the rescue! Teaching our children and teens that people do love and care about them especially during these difficult times.
Without your support, this event would not have been successful. Thank you to all of our continued sponsors and volunteers for helping our youth navigate through the foster care system and keeping our homeless youth off the streets. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Current Spring Wish List
- Gift Cards for Birthdays and Misc. Needs. (Target, Wal-Mart, JC Penney, Payless Shoe Store, Beauty Salon, etc.)
- Gift Cards for Outings (Restaurants, Movies, Skating, Mini Golf, Bowling, etc.)
- Gas and Grocery Gift Cards for Shelter Use
- Ethnic Hair Products, Head Lice Shampoo/Lotion/Spray
- Summer Clothing – sizes 18 Months -Adult 3XL
- Craft Kits, Canvases with Acrylic Paint, and Art Supplies
- Teenage Gifts for Birthdays – MP3 Players with Radio, Head Phones, Hand Held Video Games, CD Player Radios
- Cosmetics, Nail Polish and Remover, and Jewelry Sets
- Diapers & Pull-Ups sizes 2 to 4T & Baby Wipes
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 3Volt )
- Out Door Summer Toys- Sand Toys, Bubbles, Kites, etc.
- Swim Suits. Beach Towels
- New DVD’s – (G, PG, & PG13)
- Paper Plates, Napkins, and Solo Cups
- Card Games and Board Games